Dániel has over 15 years of experience at international law firms (Kinstellar and Linklaters) as a senior M&A and competition lawyer and litigator. Dániel has gained broad experience in advising on a full range of mergers and acquisitions transactions (including public takeovers, privatisations, controlled auctions, acquisition of strategic interests, joint ventures and start up “greenfield” investments, reorganisations, buyouts, mergers, demergers, other transformations and liquidations), acting for both bidders and targets and strategic and portfolio investors.
Dániel also specialises in advising on civil law litigation and arbitration matters, dispute resolution in corporate and commercial matters relating to M&A transactions, corporate governance as well all aspects of competition law and related areas including joint ventures, supply, exclusive distribution, selective distribution, agency, licensing, servicing agreements and subcontracting, abuse of a dominant market position, concentration and restrictive trade practices. In addition to his law degree he also holds an economics degree. He is a member of the Budapest Bar and speaks fluent Hungarian and English.
+36 1 700 4752
Dániel has acted for several Hungarian and foreign clients during his long career including:
- a South-Korean tyre manufacturer in connection with its greenfield investment in Hungary
- the largest Hungarian retail bank in connection with its acquisition of banks in the Central and Eastern European region
- the acquisition by a Canadian investor of a majority shareholding in the concession company operating Liszt Ferenc International Airport in Budapest
- the crossborder merger of the subsidiaries of an Israeli pharmaceutical company
- advising on competition law issues related to acquisitions of companies by domestic and foreign clients as well as to their Hungarian operations
- a Hungarian investor in connection with its legal due diligence and acquisition of a Hungarian company operating a power plant
- the representation of a French pharmaceutical company in civil law litigation proceedings
- the representation of a Russian state-owned bank in civil law litigation proceedings