Having worked for international law firms (Kinstellar, Linklaters, Gide) for nearly 10 years, Dorottya has gained substantial experience in the entire field of employment law such as: advising on the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions and restructurings; advising in relation to the establishment and termination of the employment relationship; the development of employer incentive schemes; and negotiating with employee representative bodies and their legal representation in legal disputes.
Dorottya was a member of the working group developing the New Labour Code of Hungary representing the employers’ perspective. In addition to the above, Dorottya’s expertise includes the entire field of corporate law including the transformation, establishment and termination of companies (e.g. liquidation, voluntary dissolution).
She is a member of the Budapest Bar and speaks fluent in Hungarian and English.
+36 1 700 4753
During her career to date, Dorottya has advised several domestic and foreign clients in employment and corporate law matters, including:
- a Swiss pharmaceutical manufacturing company in relation to the sale of its business line
- a leading global software company in its transformation into a European Company
- one of the largest pet food manufacturing companies in relation to its day-to-day operation
- an Israeli pharmaceutical company in the crossborder merger of its subsidiaries
- a food, cleaning agents and cosmetics manufacturing and distributing multinational company in its global restructuring
- a major oil and gas company in the establishment of its shared service centre in Budapest
- the acquisition of a Finnish paints producing company
- a Japanese company manufacturing electronics and electronic components in the collective redundancy of its Hungarian employees