Nóra has worked for international law firms (Kinstellar, Linklaters, EY Law Luther Menold) for 15 years and is an expert in real estate matters with significant experience in corporate and commercial law. She has extensive experience in transactional and non-transactional projects related to commercial and industrial real estates including: complex real estate acquisitions, leasing, restructuring, asset management, and construction and development. She also advises major players in the energy sector in the context of development projects and banks in relation to the real estate implications of project financings.
She has studied in several universities in Hungary and abroad and besides a law degree she holds an LL.M. and an EMLE (European Master in Law & Economics) degree. She is a member of the Budapest Bar. She is fluent in English and German.
+36 1 700 4751
Nora has acted in numerous Hungarian and international transactions, such as:
- the acquisitions of a hotel and office buildings by a significant German real estate fund
- the refinancing of the largest shopping centre in Hungary
- the development of a gas-fired CCGT power plant in Hungary by a Swiss energy corporation
- the acquisitions and leases of the shopping centres of the largest British hypermarket-chain
- the asset management of a logistics centre owned by a major Australian real estate investment company
- the real estate projects of a Portuguese investment group in Hungary
- greenfield investments of a global REIT
- the project financing of the implementation of a brownfield steel plant project in Hungary in favour of a financial institution.